Friday, August 2, 2013

Donna Brigham the Raspberries and Cream

Today I was at the nursery again. [Cue dramatic music] I found P. Donna Brigham and P. Raspberries and Cream. I had to Google 'DB' and it looked like a very nice Tacsonia on my phone in the bright sunlight of early August. Just adjacent to that one was Raspberries and Cream, an obvious P. gritensis hybrid. Yep, I had to have that too. They both are in the front yard where P. Coral Sea drowned. I changed the pots to ones with holes in the bottom. I am rapidly running out of space. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to make some hard decisions soon if this coming Autumn and Winter don't do it for me. Either that, or I need to figure out how to upside my yard, which I think means moving. I enjoy this hobby too much to just stop collecting.

As soon as Donna Brigham blooms...it did!


No comments:

Post a Comment