Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lights, Camera...That's it.

The Christmas lights came down recently. While I was removing the strings around the pergola, I took down the canvas shade that was filled with leaves after some recent wind storms. I washed it and packed it up having decided that I didn't really care for it. When I'm out in Pergola-tory during the day, it's usually to make some vitamin D. When I'm out there at night, I don't need a tarp hanging down distracting me from my passiflora. In fact, when I'm out there at night, I would prefer to better see my passiflora.

It just so happened that I had some party lights tucked away in the closet. I pulled them out, tied them up on the pergola, and voila! I also decided to add some foggers to my sprinklers on top of the pergola. That took some time and patience. I haven't tried them out yet, but as soon as the winter is over, I'll have an excuse to create a cloud forest on my patio. P. parritae should like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment