Friday, July 1, 2016

Comfortable and Cozy

I was cleaning out my home including the linen closet, such as it is, and I came across some bed skirts and European pillow covers in a comforter bag. 'I haven't used these ever and I've had them for years...trash.' So I tossed the lot in a pile, and I nearly took them out to cans when I realized that the comforter bag, was clear plastic like a grow tent, and about 2'x2'x2' with a zipper opening. Eureka! I had a mini grow tent and didn't even realize it. So I build a tiny armature out of PVC that I had lying around from another project and in about 10 minutes I had some weak plants in it, under a 24 hour light. It should have been so obvious, and maybe someone has already realized this, but jeez it's the perfect table top humidity controlling tent for suffering plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment