Sunday, March 9, 2014

Impromptu Up Pot 2

I evacuated the greenhouse today. It was scorching hot for March weather, so I decided it was a good day to up-pot all the plants. Originally, I had planned to make do with my ceramic pots, but I found some moderately attractive, light-weight, and inexpensive plastic pots that were perfectly sized for my needs. I bought 10 of those and was able to spread out my collection a bit. I ran out of soil before my ad hoc plan was finished, so I'll come back and update this post after I purchase more. I was also able to move my epiphyllum out of the greenhouse and into their planters which cap the cinder block wall behind my house. They look good so far. Hopefully the environment is good for them there.

Container 1:
  • P. holosericea 
  • P. 'Manta' (xiikzodz × coriacea) 
  • P. foetida 'urbaniana' 
Container 2: 
  • P. × belotii (alata x caerulea) 
Container 3: 
  • P. x 'exoniensis' (antioquiensis × tripartita var. mollissima) 
Container 4: 
  • P. 'Sunburst' (gilbertiana × jorullensis) 
Container 5: 
  • P. trisecta 
Container 6: 
  • P. cirrhiflora 
Container 7: 
  • P. membranacea 
Container 8: 
  • P. serrato-digitata
  • P. glandulosa 
Container 9: 
  • P. macrocarpa
  • P. 'Mission Dolores' x P. anioquiensis
Container 10: 
  • P. 'Erl' (P. 'Blue-Eyed Susan' x P. 'Blue Bouquet')
  • P. luzmarina x (? x ?)
  • P. actinia x (? x ?)
Container 11: 
  • P. lindeniana
Container 12: 
  • P. gritensis
Container 13: 
  • P. New Hybrid 2
Container 14: 
  • P. tarminiana 'alba'
Container 15: 
  • P. x decaisneana  (alata × quadrangularis)
  • P. nigradenia
Container 16: 
  • P. caerulea
  • P. nephrodes
Container 17: 
  • P. umbilicata
Container 18: 
  • P. tulae
Container 19: 
  • P. racemosa 'buzios' 
Container 20: 
  • P. bogotoensis 
  • P. discophora 
Container 21: 
  • P. stipulata 
  • P. palmerii
Container 22: 
  • P. loefgrenii
Container 23: 
  • P. pittieri

In the Ground:
  • P. edulis 'flavicarpa'
  • P. racemosa 'buzios'
  • P. umbilicata
  • P. 'Cherry Tart' (cupraea x (yucatanensis and biflora))
  • P. subrotunda
Seedlings and back-up plants: 
  • P. New Hybrid 2
  • P. gritensis 
  • P. tarminiana 'alba' 
  • P. lindeniana  
  • P. morifolia
  • P. membranacea "Strybing Variegated"
  • P. sidifolia x (miersii x kermensia) 
  • P. pinnastipula
  • P. nephrodes
  • P. 'Sapphire' (edulis × caerulea)
  • P. 'Raspberries and Cream'
  • P. umbilicata
  • P. tulae
  • P. caerulea

No comments:

Post a Comment